Spatial reticular structures
The spatial reticular structures are made by assembling the rods to the joints or nodes with the tightening of the bolts to the threaded couplings welded at its ends.
- Economy, costs much lower than traditional buildings
- Economic foundations and simple execution
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Possibility of sliding side openings
- Installation of simple and economical heating systems
- Instalación de sistemas de iluminación simples y económicos
- Possibility of installing any number of inputs and U.S.
- Possibility to install entrances for lorries and special vehicles